ITS TIME FOR OGDEN TWILIGHT 2017!
We want to make sure that you have a great experience. Please review the information below to help make sure your night is a great one.
Tickets: $10 at the door
Tickets are required for all attendees ages 4 or older. If you purchased an eTicket to tonight's event it will need to be presented for validation at the gate. To expedite the entry of all attendees, please either print your eTicket or have it ready for scanning on your mobile device. You can access your eTicket by logging in to your 24tix.com account from the following link.
Doors and food vendors open at 5:00pm. Performances begin at 6:00pm. Show up early to avoid entry lines, support local openers, have something to eat and enjoy the festival atmosphere.
Your Ogden Twilight ticket is also your UTA pass for the night. Utilize FrontRunner, Trax and UTA buses for a socially and environmentally friendly commute and it won't cost you a thing! Ogden Amphitheater is a short 15 minute walk from Ogden Station traveling past all of the great shops, restaurants and bars on Ogden's Historic 25th Street.
The last FrontRunner train to Provo leaves Ogden Station at 10:37pm. The last FrontRunner train to Salt Lake Central leaves at 11:07pm.
A bike valet is available at the amphitheater.
Ogden Amphitheater & Ogden Twilight Rules:
- Tickets required for all attendees ages 4 and over
- Everyone entering the venue must have a ticket or pay at the gate
- Cash only for gate purchases
- No re-entry
- No weapons or firearms
- No coolers
- No pets allowed, service dogs must have ID
- No smoking
- No outside food or beverage of any kind
- No pro audio, video, or photo equipment
- No chairs, blankets or umbrellas
- All concerts are rain or shine
- Artists subject to change
- No refunds
- Security reserves the right to refuse service at their discretion
RSVP to future Ogden Twilight events on Facebook for chances to win VIP ticket. It's also the best way to stay in the know about updates for each show including artist meet & greets, secret after shows and general updates.
Like the Ogden Twilight Facebook page to stay up to date with the entire series